GIE Media, Inc. - Valley View, OH
GIE Media, Inc., a leading b-to-b media company serving a wide range of industries, is seeking a sales professional for our Manufacturing Group.
The ideal candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, experience managing customer relationships and acquiring new customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling print and digital advertising in leading b-to-b magazines and multi-media channels.
- Selling event sponsorships and exhibition space.
- Selling integrated marketing communications projects and programs.
- Managing current customers while maintaining a high volume of customer and prospecting calls to manage a multi-state sales territory.
- Collaborating with internal GIE teams to generate project ideas and manage seamless execution of client projects.
- Travel for client and prospect sales calls and to attend industry meetings and tradeshows.
- A 4-year college degree in marketing, business or communications preferred (open to recent grads)
- Motivated with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with interpersonal skills.
- Empowered, team-oriented workplace with flexible schedule.
- Vacation, personal days, sick days, and company holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k; as well as additional benefits.
- Student loan repayment program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company outings and charitable events
GIE Media, Inc., is a leading b-to-b media company serving a wide range of industries including recycling, horticulture, public health and manufacturing. Established in 1980, GIE has a track record of innovative product development and deep market commitment which has resulted in continued dynamic growth. We demonstrate corporate leadership through the highest standard of business ethics and human principles in all areas of our business.
Please submit a resume to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org.